Saturday, November 14, 2009

Are we human, or are we car salesmen?

I haven't found a way to get people to believe that we're better than any other dealers anywhere. I know what you're thinking, it's a bold statement, but it's not as bad as the whole Republican vs. Democrat battle that's been raging for half a century.

But still, I talk to people on the phone, I send them emails, I even make conversations with friends, but they don't seem to believe me. Then again, there is that statement "Seeing is Believing." Although, I don't really believe that.

Where has all the trust gone? Why do we think of scum sucking sleaze balls when we hear "car salesman?" Don't get me wrong, I get it, I'm not offended. But it doesn't apply to us at LeSueur's. Not even by a long shot. Don't believe me? Come and see and experience it for yourself. We've been around for almost 35 years now, and frankly I'm surprised that all of Phoenix doesn't buy from us.

Now, for once, you can have it your way somewhere other than at Burger King. Did you ever think that buying a car could be as easy as buying an appliance, a piece of furniture, or a cell phone plan? At most dealerships there is no possibility of that. But here....oh yeah, here, things are different. There's no push to buy (I mean, obviously we want you to buy, so try not to hurt our feelings), and at LeSueur's we don't even know how to play games...except video games. We're all young, give us a break. We figure that if you want a headache and a stress-induced inner explosion of self, there are other car dealers for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment